欢迎来到慕课网

关于剪纸的英语对话

来源:www.bornforlove.cn 2024-05-15

关于剪纸的英语对话

剪纸在中国已不止是一门传统艺术,更是一种文化。下面我们为大伙收拾的关于剪纸的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!

关于剪纸的英语对话

Wang Yi:Hello!What did you buy at the market?

王易:嗨,你从市场上都买了些什么呀?

Mike:Chinese mountain-water paintings,clay figurines,seals,Weifang New Year pictures,and many paper cuttings!

迈克:中国山水画、泥人、印章、潍坊年画和不少剪纸!

Wang Yi:It seems that you’ve bought the whole market!

王易:你仿佛把整个市场都买回来了。

Mike:Yeah.I really wanted to.I love those handicrafts,especially the paper cutting.

迈克:是呀。我的确想那样做,我喜欢那些手工艺品,特别是剪纸。

Wang Yi:Paper cuttings are all hand-made.Let me see the paper cuttings you bought―cat,dog,tiger,all animals?

王易:剪纸是全手工制作的。让我看你买的剪纸,鱼、狗、老虎――全是动物?

Mike:I love animals!Besides,aren’t animals the main content of Chinese paper cuttings?

迈克:我喜欢动物!再说,难道动物不是中国剪纸的主题吗?

Wang Yi:Yeah.Animals,especially Chinese zodiac,are the most common themes in paper cuttings.But there are other themes,like plants,babies,legendary figures,etc.

王易:是的。动物,特别是12生肖,是剪纸最容易见到的主题,但也有其他主题,比如:植物、孩童、传闻人物等。

Mike:Hey,can you make paper cuttings?

迈克:嘿,你会剪纸吗?

Wang Yi:Sure.

王易:当然会。

Mike:Where did you learn it?

王易:你从哪学来的啊?

Wang Yi:I learned it from my friend.She knows a lot about paper-cutting,and also good at paper cutting.

王易:从我的一个朋友那学来的。她对剪纸十分知道,而且也非常善于剪纸。

Mike:So you must know a lot about paper cutting.What is the paper cuttings used for?

迈克:那你肯定了解不少中国剪纸啰!这类剪纸都是用来做什么的呢?

Wang Yi:I just know a little.Today,people often use them for decoration,such as ornament windows,doors,walls and so on.Some people also use them as good gifts.

王易:只了解一点点啦。目前,剪纸大多数是用来装饰的,譬如装饰窗户、门、墙等等。也有人将它们当作礼物了。

Mike:It sounds very interesting.

迈克:听起来非常有意思。

Wang Yi:What’s more,those paper cuttings are not just some beautiful papers.They also have special meanings.They reflect people’s wish for harvest,property,health,happiness and so on.

王易:而且,剪纸可不止是好看的剪纸,它们还有特殊的象征意义。它们反映了大家对丰收、富贵、健康、幸福等的期望。

相关文章推荐

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>